Hey everybody Dr. Seth with the cafe of life Chiropractic Center. This is one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do. It is with a heavy heart and much thoughtful consideration that I need to inform you that Due to the Covid 19 prevalence in our community, I’ve decided to close the Cafe of Life Chiropractic Center at least until the shelter in place order has been lifted.
Although we have been painstakingly sanitizing the office and taking extreme precautions, the risk to benefit ratio of coming to the office to get adjusted is unknown. I can not guarantee the absence of transmission. I work in very close proximity to many individuals. Over the course of the next couple weeks it is clear that our local medical facilities will be overrun by an increase in Covid cases. I personally work with many Hospitalists and Nurses in the trenches currently. I will not contribute to the already devastating work that they will need to perform.
I will be working every day to communicate with all of you and help you in this time of need. However, I will not be open for any specific adjusting hours. If you are having an emergency situation please contact the office. I will definitely have a Tele-Medicine consultation with you and determine the necessity for an emergency visit.
Although chiropractic care is absolutely essential, our social responsibility to flatten the curve is equally as important. I would argue more important at this point in time, in our specific community. That is why I have decided to temporarily close. Again, I am 100% here for all of you. I will be calling, emailing, texting and checking in on our patient base. Please know that if you have an urgent need you will be taken care of.
Yes, chiropractic adjustments decreases pain, reduces stress and as a byproduct increases natural immunity. However I've done the research and social distancing is will reduce your risk more at this time or I would not have made this decision.
I will continue to send out via email and social media valuable tips and techniques that you can employ to stay healthy while you shelter in place. To include strengthening, stretching, nutrition, supplementation, proper sleep and stress reduction techniques.
It breaks my heart that I will not be able to physically adjust you for a while. Every day I am energized by you all. It is my life‘s work to have a positive impact in your life. I know that we will rise from this stronger as a community. Should you have any questions, concerns or thoughts do not hesitate to call, email or text the office.
We have a new system in place whereby you can text our main phone number 415-389-1098. You can text us directly to that number and it is HIPPA compliant. Thank you so much for your love support and patience during this time. For those of you that have bought packages and paid for your care ahead of time, I am humbled and greatly appreciative of your kind and considerate gestures.
From everyone at the Cafe of Life Chiropractic team we love and appreciate you.
Here is a list of measures being instituted FOR EMERGENCY VISITS ONLY AT THIS TIME
- All patients will be adjusted in a PRIVATE ROOM.
- There will be NO check-in on IPADs. Dr. Seth will check in with your progress and symptoms personally and will chart them into your record directly.
- Upon arrival, you will be escorted to a private room for the entirety of your visit.
- Future Scheduling and Payment will also be taken care of in your private room.
- All scheduling will be altered to limit the number of people in the office, allowing for maximum distancing.
- All Tables are being wiped down after and between each visit. Chiropractic, Massage, Decompression and Exam tables included.
- WE SANITIZE THE ENTIRE OFFICE EVERY HOUR.
- Essential oil diffusers are running with antimicrobial and anti-viral oils.
- Hand washing and sanitation between each visit.
- All patients will wash hands before and after each visit. Sinks are provided in the room.
- The Doctor will be wearing a mask
- If you have a mask, please bring it to your visit and wear it.
- If you have any cold like symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, fever please DO NOT SCHEDULE. If you present with these symptoms you will not be seen by the doctor.
Focus on everything you can do to stay healthy. Eat clean and healthy, move your body, get proper sleep and reduce your stress which is also achieved through chiropractic.
Please consider continuing to support our local small business during this time. We are taking all measures possible to mitigate exposure and risk to our practice members. We are acutely aware of the impact this will have on many small businesses in our community the Cafe of Life included.
Thank you to those who have shown support by purchasing additional adjustments, massage packages and gift cards for future use. This is VERY much appreciated!
We at the Cafe are absolutely here to care for you and your family.
If you are not leaving your home and would like to still benefit from chiropractic to boost your immune system, call and connect with us. A HOME VISIT can be arranged. We have portable tables and will travel.