Here is a list of measures being instituted
Thanks for being patient with us! We are following CDC guidelines and doing everything possible to provide a safe and healthy environment for you to return to. In this new environment, your visit will most likely take a little bit longer. The physical space will look different as we are making room for distancing. There is a new normal for now and we are doing our best to ensure a smooth safe transition.
Now even more so than ever, it is important to focus on health and well-being. The mission of our office has always been about more than just pain relief. We have always educated on the importance of healthy lifestyle choices. We will be doubling down on our offerings to help people get and stay healthy. You can expect more options for monthly wellness memberships, individualized nutrition and supplementation programs based on lab work and more physical fitness programs. Stay tuned for more information on these programs.
Families that get healthy together, stay healthy together. We encourage you to get your family members checked for subluxation (misalignment). Don't save all the benefits of natural immunity through the chiropractic lifestyle for yourself. All family referrals will be entitled to our Health Breakthrough Evaluation for only $47 (regularly $315) This includes (consultation, evaluation, digital posture analysis, computerized neuro stress assessment, x-rays if necessary, and report of findings.)
- All scheduling will be altered to limit the number of people in the office, allowing for maximum distancing.
- All Tables are being wiped down after and between each visit. Chiropractic, Massage, Decompression and Exam tables included.
- WE SANITIZE THE ENTIRE OFFICE EVERY HOUR.
- Essential oil diffusers are running with antimicrobial and anti-viral oils.
- Hepa Air Purifiers in use
- Hand sanitation between each visit.
- All patients will sanitize hands before and after each visit.
- The Doctor will be wearing a mask
- If you have a mask, please bring it to your visit and wear it. We have masks for anyone who needs one.
- If you have any cold like symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, fever please DO NOT SCHEDULE. If you present with these symptoms you will not be seen by the doctor.
Focus on everything you can do to stay healthy. Eat clean and healthy, move your body, get proper sleep and reduce your stress which is also achieved through chiropractic.
Please consider continuing to support our local small business during this time. We are taking all measures possible to mitigate exposure and risk to our practice members. We are acutely aware of the impact this will have on many small businesses in our community the Cafe of Life included.
Thank you to those who have shown support by purchasing additional adjustments, massage packages and gift cards for future use. This is VERY much appreciated!
We at the Cafe are absolutely here to care for you and your family.
If you are not leaving your home and would like to still benefit from chiropractic to boost your immune system, call and connect with us. A HOME VISIT can be arranged. We have portable tables and will travel.